Welcome to Gloomy Tuesday!

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Panic Movement



     Sometimes you just need to watch a fun band. I was especially jazzed that Panic Movement played at the bar just down the street from me, but I was definitely willing to go further than that to see them play. I liked the spirit of their playing: the crazy colored wigs, the crazy glasses that their singer would wear (and change out in between songs) along with his bow tie, suit, complete with a sheet-white painted face and crazy makeup. It was fun to have bubbles blown into the audience with a bubble blower by vocalist Benjamin Espinoza. The singer's outlandish appearance and wild stage antics in addition to their skilled performance definitely ensure that they will be unforgettable in your mind.  Benjamin (who is also the guitarist) sings most of the songs but Richard Bermudez (the drummer) is the vocalist on some of the songs. Their music has been described on ReverbNation as sounding like The White Stripes and Wolfmother.


     This is the second time I've gotten to see them play but I most certainly have plans to see them at future shows. The band's music may not be dark and gloomy but their brand of hard-edged rock is certainly worth checking out. I would list my favorite songs, but I liked all of them so it's difficult to choose between them. The two members of the band that I know: Richard Bermudez and Tony Siqueido (the bass player), are friendly and down-to-earth guys. Those are the types of musicians that I love supporting. I definitely recommend this band to anybody. They are talented musicians that are a joy to watch. Please watch the video link below to get an idea of their music and performance.


Panic Movement Live on www.flashrock.com 061709




Panic Movement at Suzy's

Check out Panic Movement on ReverbNation.
Panic Movement's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment